CHICAGO, IL – August 13, 2018: Zeppelin Design Labs of Chicago has released the Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo guitar pedal. The Quaverato combines many features to make a great sounding, versatile, and practical tremolo pedal at an attractive price. Available ready-to-use or as a DIY kit.
• Digitally controlled, all-analog signal path, combining maximum flexibility with great tone
• Relay controlled true-bypass switching scheme
• Harmonic or traditional tremolo modes
• Harmonic Mix function controls the amount of modulation applied to high and low frequencies independently
• User-adjustable crossover frequencies for custom tone
• Up to 15dB of boost available
• Plus all the usual features you expect in a classy tremolo pedal
The Quaverato control software is easy to update as improvements and new features are published. Arduino fanatics can even hack the open-source code and customize their pedal.
The Quaverato is available from Reverb, Etsy, Amazon or direct from Zeppelin Design Labs.
$89 DIY Kit – $189 Ready-to-Play
Additional Quaverato Features:
• MIDI Control mod available late 2018
• Adjustable LFO wave shape, rate, depth, and spacing
• Tempo multiplier allows for easy access to half time, double time, or triplet tempos
• Tap tempo footswitch for setting tempos quickly and easily
• Bypass footswitch can function either in toggle or momentary mode
• Rugged 18 gauge laser-cut steel chassis (DIY kit requires no drilling)
Zeppelin Design Labs in Chicago is the maker of the Percolator 2W Tube Amp, Macchiato Mini Synth, Altura MIDI Theremin, and other unique musical devices. All products are available as DIY kits or ready-to-play.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/OnvNSf8KHvo