Tremelo and by-pass reversed…any ideas?

Home Forums Quaverato Forum Quaverato FAQ & Support Tremelo and by-pass reversed…any ideas?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Homsher
    Participant

I made a few mistakes along the way (safely removing components is difficult!) but I was finally able to get the pedal working, except… I get tremolo signal when the by-pass is engaged and weak but uneffected signal when by-pass is off.
    Any ideas? I re-flowed everything. I doulble checked component placements. I checked voltages but must be missing something.
    Help if you can. Thanks!
    Late night build screwups:
    1. mounted input output jacks on wrong side of board. Damaged trace when fixing.
    2. somehow damaged trace when re-soldering pilot led
    3. installed electrolytic capacitors backwards, replaced with new. (can’t imagine how i did this!!)
    4. re soldered the foot switches several time (dang those little wire)

#25286 Reply
    brach

Just to be clear, since your pedal is out of phase with itself…when the red led is on you do not hear the tremolo and when the red led is off, you do hear the tremolo…Correct?
    The tremolo is supposed to be heard when the red led is on, and the effect is bypassed when the red led is off.
    I’m not sure how the bypass switch could be out of phase, so let me know if this is the case.
    -Brach

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #25286 in Tremelo and by-pass reversed…any ideas?
Your information: