Problems with build

Home Forums Quaverato Forum Quaverato FAQ & Support Problems with build

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Evan Keeling
    Participant

I’ve been building the quaverato and I really appreciate the detail in the instructions and how easy they are to follow.

But I got to the calibration part of the pedal build and ran into some problems.

Calibrating the gain trim pot worked fine.

When I plugged it in and put a cable in the in port the power light came on.

But the bypass and tap leds did not activate when the button was pressed. When I checked the diodes they are both in the right orientation. When I checked the tap luggs with the continuity tester the tap one beeped once but was continues when the button is pressed. there is no sound on the bypass one unless the button is pressed.

I also got some odd readings when trying to set the high and low trim pots. when checking TP1 and TP2 there was no ohms and TP3 and TP4 would yield different numbers each time I checked it ranging from 9-16 and they wouldn’t change very much or shift back and forth when I adjusted the trim pot.

I’m not sure what the best place for me to start for figuring out what I should fix.

#26020 Reply
    brach

I responded to your email…but for reference…
    Try to work your way through the troubleshooting guide.
    From your symptoms it sounds as though your microcontroller may not be working properly. Check for that through the trouble shooting guide.
    Let me know what you find.
    -Brach

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Problems with build
Your information: