"Well-produced and designed instructional videos"

Home Forums Percolator Tube Amp Forum Percolator User Reviews "Well-produced and designed instructional videos"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zdlAdmin
    Keymaster

“I’m glad I snagged the last combo amp. I found the Percolator because of the Reverb Bump, and the short demo video. It’s small size, and unique quirkiness made me curious to look for some reviews and youtube videos.

“Weirdly, what sealed the deal was watching the instructional videos. It made me want to build this amp, and it made building a combo amp (even a small 2-watt) less daunting. You guys put together such well produced and designed instructional videos. I’ve put together half dozen pedals, swapped pots and pickups, built pedal boards with custom cables, and so getting to build a amp is going to be awesome!

“After many years of playing guitar, I’m finally getting into slide guitar and now I’ll have a quick grab and go amp for acoustic blues gigs, church, and impromptu travel jams. Man, I sound like an infomercial, but honestly I’m just really looking forward to the smell of rosin, applying the perfect finish, and making sure that any mistakes are imperceptible.”

Joel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: "Well-produced and designed instructional videos"
Your information: