VPM-1 Volume Pedal Mod for Ernie Ball VP Jr
Upgrade your Ernie Ball VP Jr (model 6180 or 6181) with the “mother of all volume pedal mods!”
- No strings to break or potentiometers to get dirty
- A powerful magnet and a Hall effect sensor detect treadle movement
- Pure analog signal path
- Choose from 5 different volume taper curves
- Add up to 14dB gain
- Stereo Upgrade adds traditional and panning stereo modes
- Expression Upgrade allows you to control almost any pedal with an expression input
Choose from these build options:
- DIY KIT is BACKORDERED! (Thanks, Supply Chain.) Expected back in stock March 2022. Build your own mod from scratch. Soldering required. Small circuit board soldering experience highly recommend. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS.
- READY TO INSTALL: Get the mod fully assembled and ready for you to install in your Ernie Ball Jr with just a few basic tools. No soldering required.
In UK, get it at BREAK THE MACHINE