Everything works when bypass is engaged.

Home Forums Quaverato Forum Quaverato FAQ & Support Everything works when bypass is engaged.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    German Robledo

Hello,

The bypass function is opposite. The effect is on with bypass engaged and off when in normal mode. When I toggle to momentary option, the effect stays off. All the leds work and the pedal sounds great, but I have to fix this bypass feature.

#11109 Reply
    brach

Hi German,
    Just to be clear, you’re saying that when the red LED by the bypass switch is on the tremolo effect is bypassed, and when the red LED is off the tremolo circuit is engaged and you hear the tremolo. Is this correct?
    -Brach

#11119 Reply
    German Robledo

Hello,

Red bypass led off = effect off.

Red led on = effect on.

I first noticed this when I was adjusting the trimpots. The values kept fluctuating on the multimeter while the red led was on.

Thanks

#11158 Reply
    German Robledo

Hi Brach,

I just watched the demo video and realized my bypass led is working as designed. In my head, red light means Bypass Engaged. In this case, red light means effect on. I shouldn’t ask questions when I am tired. Thanks, great pedal and fun build.
    -German

#11161 Reply
    brach

Ok, Good! It may be confusing, but at least it’s working correctly!
    It would be more accurate to call it an “effect engaged” LED, rather than a “bypass” LED. Sorry for the confusion.
    I’m glad to hear you like your pedal!
    Take care.
    -Brach

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Everything works when bypass is engaged.
Your information: