FAQ: WHAT is next?

Home Forums Quaverato Forum Quaverato FAQ & Support FAQ: WHAT is next?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tlp

I love this pedal. I had a ball finishing it, and the instructions are ridiculously detailed, informative, and excellent. I want to build another. I want you all to make another kit. It could be anything, really, as I now trust you all to do things right. I really want to know what you already have in development and if there’s a planned release yet.

And here are my unoriginal ideas that I would LOVE to build from a kit of yours:

How about a two-switch overdrive/boost or dual overdrive, but with awesome digital controlling and options and diode switches and order reversal and momentary options and dip switches!

Also how about a dual delay ( love your two switch enclosure setup with a million knobs), with ridiculous options?

What about a vibe/flanger/zoooming whoosh machine? (two switches!)

And, I know it’s a lot…but…how about a polyphonic pitch shifter?

It seems like your arduino skills are important here, and I’m just learning in that department, but I wonder what level of tinkering you’ve seen people do with the arduino code in the quaverato. Are there any places you can point me to?

I’m really excited to see what’s next for you all. Many thanks for your work and care for this craft and the people who you sell to.

Ted

#13073 Reply
    brach

Ted,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. I’m really glad you had a fun time building the Quaverato.
    We do have several more product ideas in the works…and all of our products are offered as kits, as well as pre-built. Thanks for the ideas. I am actually playing around with the feasibility of a couple of those ideas. Our design requirements are a little different than most boutique builders because all of our products not only have to sound great, meet a budget, and have a desirable feature set; they also have to be simple enough to be built as a kit by our customers. The first part, and a big part, of every design is just devising a way to meet all those requirements. So the design process can be kind of tedious and it can take a while. A lot of the ideas we have for products don’t end up making it past the first step because we find out it’s not possible to meet one or more of the design requirements. That’s why we try to keep the products we are developing under the radar until we release them.
    But anyway, thanks again for the kind words…it’s very encouraging.
    Take care and keep in touch (sign up on our mailing list)…we’ll be releasing new products soon.
    -Brach

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: FAQ: WHAT is next?
Your information: