LEDs do their thing, no sound when engaged

Home Forums Quaverato Forum Quaverato FAQ & Support LEDs do their thing, no sound when engaged

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi, Brach!
    I hope you (and your family) are doing well in this freakish time we are living through.
    I have two questions: First, when the effect is bypassed, I get the clean signal through and it sounds fine. However when I engage the effect (red LED lights up) I get no sound at all. I’ve been through the forum, and have found a couple things, but it sounds like others are having success where I am not. If you could shed some light, that would be amazing.

And, secondly, I’ve had this apart a LOT. I’m actually starting to worry that I may have done something to one of the transistors, or an IC, or something. Is it possible for you to look at it, and what would you charge for that? I DO really like the sound of the pedal! I had it working for about a week. But I felt that I was getting a LOT of noise from it. That could have been where it was in my pedalboard.
    Thanks!
    Mark

#23387 Reply
    brach

Mark,
    Have you worked your way through the trouble shooting guide? If you haven’t, that would be the best place to start.
    I’m sorry, but right now I am very busy and don’t have time to accept any kits to troubleshoot. But if your Quaverato was working for a while then it’s probably not too far away from working again. The noise could be caused by a lot of things. Once it’s working again we can try to troubleshoot where it’s coming from. But for now, start with the troubleshooting guide and see if you can make any headway with that.
    Good luck.
    -Brach

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: LEDs do their thing, no sound when engaged
Your information: